It’s September, which means WPPI 2018 is just six months away (February 24-28)! We’re super
excited and gearing up for the best WPPI ever: we’ve got a new location, news speakers,
morning orientations to help new attendees acclimate, networking and membership
meetups, and so much more. Here’s the shortlist (go to wppionline.com for more specifics):
• All of our amazing vendors will now be under one roof, Bayside C Hall at our grand and
luxurious new venue, Mandalay Bay Convention Center (the Expo takes place Feb. 26-28).
• A stellar conference program with 50 percent new speakers and content coming
your way, including more education on newborn and baby photography, the photo booth business, and more
Platform Classes than in 2017.
• LIVE Print Comp Judging at the Las Vegas Excalibur (Feb 24 and 25).
• Our Power of Print experience at the WPPI Theater (at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center), where you will learn
how to upsell to your clients and boost in-person sales.
• #WPPIShoots, sponsored by B&H Photo, where you can rent (for free) the latest gear, lighting and accessories in
the photo and video market and test them out in a variety of shooting environments.
• A choice of convenient (and affordable) places to stay, including Mandalay Bay, Delano, Luxor and the Excalibur,
and of course, lots of parties and networking opportunities galore.
FROM THE WPPI TEAM
—THE WPPI TEAM
Lauren Wendle, Mike Gangel, Jerry and
Melissa Ghionis, Neeta Lakhani,
Theresa Raffetto and Jacqueline Tobin